GravelKing SK 650b Tire
When your adventure points you down winding gravel roads, packed with bumps, jarring corners, and sandy patches, reach for Panaracer's GravelKing SK 650b Tire, and get your off-road steed ready for a good time. These grippy tires make an ideal partner in crime when your ride soars well beyond the tarmac, with a wide casing and whopping 48mm girth that allows you to get away with low tire pressures for a bit of pneumatic suspension to take the sting out of wash-board hard pack country roads. The ZSG Natural Compound balances low rolling resistance with tread longevity, giving you the best in efficiency and durability along mixed gravel and asphalt surfaces. Please note, the tread on the GravelKing SK is tight, and while it excels for low rolling resistance, it isn't the best tire for muddy conditions, as Panaracer developed a specific version of the GravelKing ideal for sloppy muck.
- Lofty hoops for gravel grinding adventures
- Tight tread keeps rolling resistance down
- Huge 48mm volume allows you to run low tire pressures
- ZSG Natural Compound balances rolling speed with durability
- Anti-Flat Casing prevents flats and nasty punctures