Why We Like The Salmagundi Bib
The definition of Salmagundi is "a general mixture; a miscellaneous collection." Using a different color for each panel, or mixing miscellaneous colors together, is how the Salmagundi Bib got its name. Made in Italy with premium Italian fabric, these bibs are slightly compressive and feature optimal breathability and moisture-wicking properties. A long-distance comfort pad keeps you comfortable from start to finish and leg cuffs with silicone grippers ensure your bib stays in place no matter how much you move around in the saddle.
- Multi-colored bib short designed for long rides on the road
- Compressive Italian fabric offers support and durability
- Fabric is moisture-wicking, highly breathable, and has a UPF of 50+
- Retro-reflective heat transfers ensure visibility in low light conditions
- Item #OST001U
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- premium Italian fabric
- spring, summer, fall
- Leg Gripper
- silicone gripper
- UPF Rating
- retro-reflective heat transfers
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.