Why We Like The Omloop Jersey
Paying homage to the sights of Flanders and Ghent, where the Omloop Het Nieuwsblad race starts and finishes, this jersey from Ostroy is festooned with imagery representing the colors, exotic textiles, and quirky architecture found in those Belgium streets. Plus, its micro-perforated, wicking, and breathable construction lets us focus more on the scenery and less on what we're wearing as we take it all in from the saddle.
- Have a taste of Belgium's one-day road race by wearing this jersey
- Polyester blend stretches with you, wicks sweat, and dries fast
- Micro-perforations throughout provide exceptional airflow
- Longer, laser-cut sleeves add some extra coverage
- Anti-sag rear pockets keep you ready in racing position
- UPF 50+ sun-protection rating helps save your skin on sunny days
- Item #OST0009
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Italian fabric
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- UPF 50+
- 3 rear
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.