When you spend your days cranking out vertical feet and ripping down technical switchbacks, load up the lightweight Osprey Zealot 15 Hydration Backpack to transport your helmet, armor, water, and that leftover burrito you know will taste even better on the trail. You won't have to dig around for your gear in the generous main compartment with zippered back panel access, and other convenient pockets keep snacks, energy gels, and your phone close by. The pack features a roll-out tool pouch, full-face helmet carrying system, 3-liter Hydraulics hydration reservoir, and breathable, mesh-covered foam back panel. A must-have feature for downhill fiends or XC fanatics, the rugged nylon fabric won't shred if you get bucked off your bike.
- Hydration-compatible daypack for big days in the saddle
- Breathable, rigid harness and back panel keeps you cool
- Zippered back panel for easy access
- Removable roll-out tool pouch keeps repair essentials handy
- Full-face helmet carry system secures large helmets
- Blinker light attachment for night rides
- Based in Colorado, Osprey builds comfortable packs for adventure lovers