Skimmer 16L Backpack
Exploring Zion National Park's many trails means you'll need to carry plenty of water to stay hydrated under the hot desert sun, so load up the Osprey Skimmer 16 Women's Hydration Pack when you venture out to explore Angel's Landing, Weeping Rock, or the Subway. A lightweight and minimalist design puts an external hydration sleeve with included reservoir within easy access, and the front panel access point makes it easy to pack and access a few trail snacks, light layers, and your camera.
The Skimmer is fitted with a framesheet support panel, mesh back panel, and adjustable shoulder straps, making it comfortable to shoulder all the gear you need for a day's worth of hiking. Osprey even threw in side compression straps to secure your load, and added a front bungee where a rain jacket or trekking poles can be lashed to the pack.
- Minimalist daypack for exploring trails
- Framesheet support and mesh back panel provide airflow
- Nylon double-ripstop fabrics withstand abrasions
- Hydration reservoir sleeve keeps water within reach
- Hydraulics LT 2.5-liter reservoir included for hydration
- Stretch mesh pockets organize small essentials
- Side compression straps minimize excess space
- Front bungee secures a rain jacket or other layer