Raptor 14L Backpack
Designed for the needs of mountain bike fanatics, the Osprey Raptor 14 Hydration Pack offers innovative storage for riders ditching the city for the sweet solitude and flowing fun of singletrack. This premium hydration pack includes a 3-liter Hydraulics reservoir for ample hydration when you're completing sweltering desert epics or cruising through vast swaths of deciduous forest. The BioStretch harness wraps your shoulders and hips with mesh-covered foam for a contoured fit, and Atilon foam embedded into the frame bolsters support while facilitating active movement on your bike.
Decked out with functional storage, the Raptor 14 features a stretch-mesh front compartment that's large enough for spare layers, a riding jacket, packed lunch, and other bulky items. Zippered hip belt pockets offer handy access to riding snacks and trail nutrition, as well as accommodating smaller must-have items. Another impressive feature is the removable roll-top tool compartment, which allows for simple repairs when you're miles from civilization. Other cool features include a blinking light attachment and Osprey's innovative LidLock helmet carrier.
- Bike specific pack built for long rides in the wilderness
- Included hydration pack keeps your whistle wet all day long
- Durable outer material holds up to trail side tree snags
- Airscape suspension centers the load on your back to boost comfort
- Hipbelt and sternum strap secure the load to prevent shifting
- Airscape back panel prevents back sweat on extremely hot rides
- Plethora of pockets keep you prepared and organized for anything