Ozone Duplex 65L Backpack
One harness, two packs. The Osprey Men's Ozone Duplex 65L Backpack is a traveler's dream. It combines a casual, carry-on daypack with a larger cargo bag that attach together when you're walking through the terminal, and separate when it's time to check in the cargo bag. This backpack's harness has a male-specific fit with a sturdy LightWire suspension and padded mesh at the shoulders straps, back, and waist. The daypack keeps your essentials safe with a hidden pocket sized for passports, tickets, wallets, phones, and other valuables, while the cargo bag stores clothing and liquids; the liquids pocket is easy to access for TSA.
- Travel backpack combines daypack with detachable cargo bag
- LightWire suspension with padded mesh at shoulders, waist, and back
- Daypack boasts sleeves for laptops, tablets, and passports
- Cargo bag has a duffel-style shoulder strap for carrying separately
- Item #OSP00BQ
- 210D nylon, 450D packcloth
- 65L (3967cu in)
- LightWire frame
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- front panel, back panel
- [external] 2 water bottle, 1 zippered back, 1 large organizer, [internal] 1 padded laptop, 1 zippered mesh
- upper and lower straps
- 21 x 13.5 x 15in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 1.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.