Mira 22L Backpack - Women's
Why We Like The Mira 22L Backpack
Big enough to handle an all-day excursion when you're traveling light, yet also compact and lightweight enough for shorter jaunts, the Osprey Women's Mira 22L Hydration Pack offers the versatility needed to handle any length of day hike. It includes a 2.5 liter reservoir to handle your hydration needs on long treks, and its Anti-Gravity suspension system supports and stabilizes your load so you barely even notice you're wearing a pack.
The Anti-Gravity suspension system uses a combination of different design elements—a LightWire frame, mesh back panel, BioStretch shoulder harness, and AG hip belt—to distribute weight, enhance breathability, and achieve a comfortable fit, no matter far you roam. The included reservoir also has a hose with a magnetic sternum strap bite valve so you can take quick sips on the go. The main compartment offers room for an extra layer, lunch, and other trail accessories, and dual upper and lower compression straps help you keep your load compact. A helmet attachment loop lets you hook up your brain bucket when you go on climbing or biking missions, and the integrated rain cover can be easily deployed when an unexpected storm rolls in.
- Daypack for fast and light excursions
- High-tenacity and ripstop fabrics withstand trail use
- LightWire frame provides structure to the load
- BioStretch shoulder harness is breathable and padded
- AG hip belt puts the load on your legs
- Includes Hydralics LT 2.5L reservoir with bite valve
- Dual upper and lower compression straps eliminate excess space
- Integrated, removable rain cover sheds precipitation
- Item #OSP00C7