Item # OLB0026
Ortlieb Vario QL3.1 Pannier - Single $164.95
From walking to wheeling in a flash.
An ideal solution for the daily commuter who rides in to work or school and then hits the town right after, the Ortlieb Vario QL3.1 Single Pannier attaches quickly and easily to your bike for the ride in, and then transforms into a backpack with padded shoulder straps once you're out of the saddle. Crafted from a sturdy, waterproof nylon fabric, the Vario keeps all of your gear well-protected from the elements, whether on wheels or on foot, and reflective details throughout boost your overall visibility for adventures that continue after the sun goes down. The Vario is easily mounted to your bike with the QL3.1 mounting system, and the integrated helmet carrying system offers a stash spot for your lid when you're off the bike.
- High-quality backpack and durable pannier bag all in one
- Durable nylon fabric is waterproof and abrasion-resistant
- QL3.1 mounting system attaches quickly and easily
- Padded shoulder straps and waist strap offer comfort and stability
- Reflectors boost your overall visibility on the road
- Multiple pockets, including 15.4-inch laptop sleeve, organize gear
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Panniers
Reviews & Community
Quickly Became My Everything Bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Waterproof up the wazoo! It took a little while to get used to back straps that came with it, but after a while it's a simple system of hooking and releasing. I love how simple the latching system is and works with the QL3.1 adapter system (comes with it btw, so don't worry). Easy integration and seamless attachment for quick on the go.