Ultimate freedom machine.
When you're embarking on a mission, be it to the corner bodega, or around the world, its best to be properly prepared with cargo space from a pack like the Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Free Handlebar Bag. With your choice of 5 or 7 liters of space for packing in a few days worth of food, or your sleeping bag, this handy handlebar pack is ready for you to take on the adventure ahead. It's crafted to keep up, with durable PU-coated polyester construction, and it features a stable, rigid construction to prevent squishing your bananas on the ride. For easy use the bag features a magnetic flip top, securing in place with minimal effort, though Ortlieb stresses the importance of keeping magnetic strip cards and keys away from the powerful magnet to prevent any damage. It comes equipped with the Ortlieb handlebar bag mounting hardware, packed with a lock to keep the bag secure when you're away from your ride, and reflective piping to boost your visibility on the way. The bag comes ready to toss over shoulder with an included strap, so you
can carry it up to your flat or into the office at the end of your
commute. The 5 liter model includes a transparent rainproof flap compartment with a 21 x 12-cm payload
for the safe stowage of your smartphone, GPS device or roadmap.
- Be ready for the mission ahead with this handy bar bag
- Durable construction holds up to the elements
- Magnetic top closes quickly and easily
- Keep your bananas and bread squish-free with rigid frame
- Reflective accents boost your visibility in low light
- Secures to 31.8mm bars and smaller with included hardware
- Shoulder strap makes for easy carrying at your desitnation
- Item #OLB002A
- PVC-free polyester, PU-coated
- 5L (305cu in), 7L (427cu in)
- 1 main
- bikes with handlebars 31.8mm or smaller
- [7L] 8.3 x 9.4 x 5.1in
- Claimed Weight
- [7L] 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- bike touring, bikepacking, commutting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.