Why We Like The Ultimate 6 Classic Handlebar Bag
Whether you're preparing for an all-day bike adventure or you are building your cross-country cycling setup, the Ortelieb Ultimate 6 Classic Handlebar Bag offers the nearby, waterproof storage you seek while pedaling away on your your trip. Three sizes lets you choose exactly how much space you need for your walley, keys, phone, snacks, or gear. Its PVC-coated polyester design is durable and blocks out water so you can keep your essential gear dry even on dreary day rides. The large main compartment snaps up tightly with two buttons outfitted with magnets for easy closure while in motion. With easy setup and an intuitive dismounting shoulder strap, this bag offers the storage you crave on the go.
- A sturdy and secure handlebar bag for storage and easy access on the go
- PVC coating is durable and waterproof for keeping you gear dry
- Handlebar mounting set required (sold separately)
- Snap closure secures shut with magnetic buttons for mid-ride access
- Shoulder strap offers convenient carry once detached from handlebars
- Item #OLB002B
- [face] polyester, [membrane/laminate] PVC
- [small] 5L (305cu in), [medium] 7L (427cu in), [large] 8.5L (519cu in)
- (all sizes) [external] 1 main, [internal] 1 zippered, (small) 1 transucent map
- 4 different handlebar mounting sets (sold separately)
- shoulder strap
- [small] 5.3 x 9.4 x 5.1in, [medium] 8.3 x 9.4 x 5.1in, [large] 8.3 x 9.4 x 6.9in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 2.5oz (524g), [medium] 1lb 4.1oz (570g), [large] 1lb 4.8oz (590g)
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov