The bikepackers best friend.
Whether you're heading out for a loop in Mesa Verde for the weekend, or planning something a bit more epic, like the Baja Divide, you'll want to make sure your bike is packed up appropriately, and loaded for the trip ahead. As bikepackers we sometimes skip over panniers for the trip, opting for more streamlined frame bags, and lofty saddle bags, but there comes a time when you just need more cargo space. The Ortlieb Gravel Pack Panniers Pair make a solid case for bikepacking panniers, though, and just may be your magic ticket to proper preparation.
The Gravel Pack Panniers are designed to old up to serious extremes, locking in IP64 waterproof rating, thanks to the combination of polyurethane-laminated nylon, and the clean, roll-top closures. The roll-top is one of our favorite features, as it has a knack for keeping both water and dust out, and also allows you to cinch down on your load to keep things stable and bulk free through the ride. Together, the two panniers offer you a full 25-liters of space for packing in extra MRE's when you're not sure how far off the next corner store might be, and you want to make sure you won't have to go hungry. The QL2.1 mounting system connects your panniers to your rack, securely fitting racks with tubing diameters from 8-to-16-millimeters with its easy to adjust clips, and included adapters. Once packed on, the Gravel Packs should remain tightly secured for minimal rattling while you carve your way up the sides of plateaus of Southern Colorado, and weave through the deep woods of British Columbia.
- Waterproof panniers for taking the road less traveled
- Ideal storage for bikepacking, and serious road tours
- Keep your load desert dry with IP64 waterproof rating
- PU-laminated ripstop, and roll top keep out dust and water
- Connects to your rack with adjustable mounts for diverse fitting
- Adapters included for 8mm to 16mm diameter rack rails
- Offers 25-liters of space for packing in MREs and mess kits
- Ultra-reflective 3M Scotchlite reflectors boost visibility on road sections