For well-earned rewards.
Long hot rides down remote gravel roads seldom reward you with the proverbial cold-one at the end. Instead, you're typically met with a dusty campsite, no cell phone reception, and freeze-dried dinner that hardly resembles real food. But with help from Ortlieb's EPP insert for Ultimate 6 Handlebar Bags you don't have to resort to mediocre food and beverages at your destination. This handy insert slides easily into the Ultimate 6M Plus and 6M Classic Handlebar Bags, and works as a tiny, lightweight cooler for the ride. It fits 3-liters of food and drinks inside, so pack it in wisely, but offers you a well-earned reward one you settle into your camp site for the evening.
- Add insulation to your bar bag with this insert
- Rigid EPP foam insulates contents from summer heat
- Lightweight construction doesn't slow you down
- 3-liters of food-grade storage for the ride
- Pack in a frozen water bottle to keep your contents cool, and have an icy drink at the end of the day