Solving your water problems.
When you're packing up for a bikepacking mission, water storage can be a challenge. If you're like us, you covet the frame bag, often at the cost of water bottle mounts, and pack on panniers in the back for a boost of extra storage. While you can get away with a hydration bladder in your front triangle, you'll often find you need a little more water but with no bottle cages left on your steed you might feel a little puzzled as to where to store it. Ortlieb has got you covered with their Bottle Cage for bags. This lofty cage secures to just about any bag with the included mounting hardware, and watertight screws mean that the inside of your bag will still stay desert dry, even after the cage has been mounted. The cage features unique construction that can be folded down for streamlined storage, reducing the bulk of your load as you ride.
- A bottle cage for bags and panniers
- Ideal for maximizing water storage on big trips
- Securely mounts to bags with included watertight hardware
- Holds standard water bottles securely while you ride
- Collapsible construction stays out of the way when empty