Cold Weather Formulated.
If you prefer to ride tubeless and in cold temps, Orange Seal's Subzero Tubeless Sealant is for you. This sealant lasts longer than its other sealants including its endurance version. Depending on humidity and temps, Orange Seal reckons you'll get 2-6 months before you'll need to top off levels again. The tradeoff of this sealant is it isn't quite able to seal larger cuts and punctures as well or as quickly as the standard version. The real benefit of this particular blend though is its ability to stay liquefied and able to prevent flats in temperatures down to -20-degrees Fahrenheit. Calling all fat bikers!
Nanites work much in the same way as platelets in your blood when facing a cut and do the clogging while the latex does the sealing. Both of these ingredients are planet friendly, biodegradable, and non-corrosive.
Orange Seal Subzero Sealant comes in 8, 16, and 32-oz sizes.
- Subzero Tubeless Sealant engineered for wider temps
- Designed to work in temps as low as -20-degrees F
- Provides protection from punctures and sidewall cuts
- Longest lasting formula from Orange Seal
- Formulated with biodegradable ingredients