Tried and true.
Maximize your traction on loose trails and steep climbs with the OneUp Components SRAM/Shimano Oval Traction Chainring. Traction is the focus of this chainring's design and it wastes no time in showing you why the second you start running it. Forged from durable, lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum, this chainring gives you maximized traction by smoothing out the torque delivered to the rear tire. Then, OneUp gave it a 115-degree clocking from the crank arm to put the major axis in your power stroke, and its narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain dropping thanks to an optimal chain mesh fit. Aggressive crud chamfers not only shed mud incredibly easily, but also extend the chainring's life. Plus, the reinforced Wide tooth construction boosts the ring's overall durability when you run it without a bashguard.
- Oval chainring providing enhanced traction on loose trails
- Durable, lightweight aluminum stays tough without added bulk
- Chainline at 49mm delivers quieter drivetrain
- Wide tooth profile prevents chain drops
- Aggressive crud chamfers shed mud easily