Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # OUC000N
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.View Similar Products
OneUp Components SRAM Oval Traction Direct Mount Chainring $
Traction Equals Satisfaction.
Narrow-wide chainrings are one piece of the puzzle allowing for game changing single-ring drivetrains. Tooth retention on the OneUp Direct Mount Narrow Wide Chainring works in conjunction with a rear derailleur's clutch so you can run a 1x drivetrain without any chain guides. The alternating tooth profile fits closely to the chain's inside plates holding the chain securely in place. A reinforced wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash guard and the aggressive crud chamfers offer excellent mud shedding performance and extend the ring's life. The SRAM Oval Direct Mount model allows you to mount the chainring directly to the crankarms, shaving the unnecessary weight of the spider and chainring bolts and allows for smaller chainring use to tackle the steepest climbs. These oval chainrings feature 12% ovality at 115-degrees clocking from the crank arm to put the major axis of the oval in your most power position of the pedal stroke. This efficiently utilizes your strongest muscle groups for the most efficient power, while speeding up the stroke through the weaker zones smoothing out the torque to the rear tire and allowing for a perfect spin. A 32t ring in equivalent to a 34t in the power-zone and a 30t in the weaker phase. Available in even sizes between 30-34t and in the color black.
- SRAM direct mount oval chainring offering more traction
- 12% ovality for a smooth stroke
- Narrow Wide teeth eliminate chain drop
- 49mm chainline for quieter drivetrain, improved chain wear, and no drops
- Crud chamfers clear mud and extended ring life
- Wide tooth design for maximum ring durability
- Made from 6mm hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 10 spoke design for maximum stiffness
- 115 degree clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke