Say goodbye to bulky packs.
Forget wearing a pack on multi-hour weekend rides and hot laps around local trails when your bike's equipped with the ingenious EDC Tool System by OneUp Components. This innovative multi-tool nests inside your fork's steer tube, allowing you to bring everything required for trailside repairs without lugging around a bulky pack with multiple tools inside.
The EDC Tool System is comprised of three separate parts. You'll find a compact multi-tool, chain breaker that doubles as a tire lever, and a bottom storage container that threads onto the bottom of the entire unit. The bottom storage container can be swapped out for a 12, 16, or 20-ounce canister of CO2 for inflating tires. Moreover, you'll find the EDC Tool System is compatible with OneUp Component's EDC Pump with bottle cage mount (sold separately), in case you'd like the entire system to fit in your water bottle cage, instead of inside your fork's steer tube.
To ensure fork compatibility, check OneUp Component's website if you plan on fitting the EDC Tool System inside your steer tube. For preparation, you'll need to separately purchase the EDC Tap Kit and EDC Top Cap Kit by OneUp Components, so you can thread the inside of your fork's steer tube and maintain a secure interface for the EDC Tool System to safely nest inside. Please check the specs for an exhaustive list of all the included tools in this system.
- Ingenious multi-tool that nests inside your fork's steer tube
- Also fits inside EDC Pump with bottle cage mount (sold separately)
- EDC Tap and Top Cap Kit (sold separately) necessary for installation
- Includes: multi-tool, chain breaker/tire lever, and storage container
- Bottom storage container swaps out for 12/16/20oz CO2 canister
- Check tech specs for exhaustive list of included tools