Drop and go.
Don't think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections, when you're riding with the OneUp Components Dropper Lever. This aluminum remote has an oversized bearing and a super smooth action to keep up with all the twists and turns of the trail ahead, while the unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. This lever mimics your right hand shifter's inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes, which requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.
- A better remote for any cable actuated dropper post
- Oversized bearing provides smooth and reliable actuation
- Paddle position requires less thumb movement to reach it
- Version 2 now available to match Shimano I-Spec EV levers
- Cable clamps at lever for easy installation and cable changes
- Kit includes cable and housing for a complete set up
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts