Rip it up.
Born ready to grip it and rip it, the OneUP Components Aluminum Pedal offers a grippy, smooth-rolling, and durable platform for big days out on the bike. It's designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. This shape also creates a razor-thin leading edge and optimal clearance to help deflect off obstacles on the trail. Each pedal has four double-sealed full-cartridge bearings, and no bushings, to toughen up its durability and eliminate any axle play. And let the 40 rear-loading custom hexagonal removable pins alleviate your concerns of slippage by ensuring maximum grip. OneUp also gave it a unique cassette tool lock ring to make bearing servicing fast and easy.
- Durable pedal blending smooth operation with max grip
- Aluminum construction has ideal strength-to-weight ratio
- Subtle convex profile rests comfortably underfoot
- Sealed cartridge bearings deliver smooth performance
- Removable hexagonal pins ensure high levels of traction
- Wide platform design for increased stability