Why We Like The RXF36 M.2 Coil Boost Fork
We're taking it up a notch with the Ohlins RXF36 M.2 Coil Boost Fork fitted to our quick descending enduro bikes. Built for the next level the Ohlins brand has been proving itself on a world stage for years and we reckon it'll help us get to the next level, too. Ohlins outfits this fork with its race-proven TTX18 damper cartridge to provide a smooth and supportive ride at whatever pace we're going. The fork includes a number of features other forks have had for a while, including the fact that it's completely eBike approved.
- Ohlins introduces a big hit fork for enduro and aggressive trail use
- Aluminum design with magnesium lowers is strong and plenty durable
- 36mm stanchions handle big trail hits and proper enduro riding
- Travel adjustable from 120mm - 170mm
- Max tire size at a healthy 27.5in x 2.8in
- Large bank of adjustable settings and optional ride changes