RXF36 M.2 Boost Fork
When it comes to big hit enduro races we’re using proven technology by installing the Ohlins RXF36 M.2 Boost Fork. This fork has been tried and tested all over the world, delivering podiums to riders a lot better than we are. Thinking of the race lineage that the Ohlins enjoys, we’re enjoying the peace of mind that it can support our aggressive riding style at the bike park and on big ‘earn your turns’ days. Ohlins upped the ante with this fork, giving us the ability to adjust rebound, low-speed compression, and high-speed compression with a few simple dials.
- Big hit enduro fork brings race performance to your rig
- Multiple dial adjustment options allows change on the fly
- Stiffer lowers and softer seals for optimal performance
- Ability to adjust travel for more or less suspension
- Native rotor size is 180mm
- 27.5in fork offers 3.2in of tire clearance