There are the rule followers out there, no doubt, but if you're more inclined to take the road less traveled, or omit the road all together for steep and burly freeride lines, then the ODI Sensus Disisdaboss Lock-On Grips are for you. These reliable grips hold you tight to the bars with tacky rubber and strategically designed patterns for tactile maneuverability at the digits, and solid control at the palms, all while soaking up chatter that your fork doesn't gobble up for you. To make sure you stay secure through the roughest lines, the grips use ODI's patented lock design to secure the grip in place, with included bolts and snap caps to finish the job.
- Durable grips built for charging big lines
- Functional logo with 4 positions for comfort
- Tacky rubber soaks up vibrations from the trail
- Double lockring application keeps you totally secure
- Crafted for Locondeguy's boosty freeride lines