Inspired by the world's most popular cycling race, the Oakley TDF Crossrange Prizm Sunglasses pay tribute to this multi-stage event, which spans 21 stages over the course of 2,200 grueling miles winding through the French countryside and high-alpine regions of the Alps. It's based on the silhouette of Oakley's Crossrange Sunglasses, giving wearers a versatile pair of shades for everyday wear, a variety of outdoor activities, and cycling use alike.
The Prizm Road lens drastically enhances visual contrast in conditions ranging from medium-bright lighting to dimly lit environments, so you can visualize nuances in road texture while cycling and view your surroundings like never before. Another stand-out feature with the Crossrange Prizm Sunglasses are the interchangeable nose pads and temples for a truly customized look and feel. These particular TDF Crossrange Prizm Sunglasses include an additional set of temples, so you can swap them in and out to your particular liking.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Wearable tribute to the world's biggest cycling race
- Prizm Road lens enhances visual acuity and contrast
- 20% light transmission for bright lighting and shadows
- Interchangeable temples and nose pads for a custom look
- Includes a second pair of temple pads for swapping out
- Lightweight, flexible, and rugged O Matter frame