Sutro S Prizm Sunglasses
The Oakley Sutro caused waves when it hit the peloton, with a frame that seemed to cover the entire face, descending cheekbones as if on a steep ramp to the sprint finish and dwarfing smaller noses into obscurity. In addition to those over-the-top and entertaining glasses comes a scaled-down version, the Sutro S Prizm, for those who enjoy the shape but also the subtlety that comes from a smaller size. The Sutro S Prizm retains the Prizm glasses of its larger sibling and the extensive full visual coverage that reduces heavy wind flow and road grit to the eye. The Prizm lens utilizes Oakley’s Prizm technology, which gives color a nice popping with enhanced contrast for vibrancy and finer detailing. Cycling-specific nose pads work well when the sweat begins to run down the forehead, and slender temple arms fit seamlessly under helmets and straps.
- A smaller version of the popular Oakley Sutro
- Inspired by the cyclist's lifestyle but suited for all
- Wide field of view great for group rides and urban travel
- High definition lenses provide enhanced color and contrast
- Sport-specific nose pads keep your shades in place all day
- Thin temple arm work seamlessly with helmets and other headwear
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAKK8C9
- Prizm (polycarbonate)
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/width/temple] 54 / 128 / 134mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.