The Oakley Women's Split Time Polarized Sunglasses seamlessly meld fashion and function with their classic, universally flattering aesthetics, thoroughly modern construction, and Oakley's HDPolarized lens. The Split Time moniker references its ability to perform double duty between everyday, casual use and outdoor activities, thanks to its curved temples for a secure fit and Unobtanium nose pads for non-slip grip, even when they're wet.
Standing out as its biggest feature, the Brown Gradient Polarized lens blocks harsh glare in exceedingly bright environments, ranging from blinding alpine landscapes to balmy beaches where reflective sands and shimmering seas wreck havoc on your vision. It features a 22 percent visible light transmission (VLT) and blocks 100 percent of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC lighting. Additionally, Oakley's Polarized lenses filter out blue visible light wavelengths up to 400nm, which have been correlated to macular degeneration.
The frame is a hybrid of sorts, combining Oakley's stress-resistant O Matter material with lightweight C5 alloy for the temples, which adds a bit of rugged durability, should you drop or bang them during everyday
wear. Ultimately, you'll find this frame is both lightweight and rugged
enough to serve as your daily drivers for commuting, driving, and
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stunning shades with modern construction and classic looks
- HDPolarized lens filters out glare in bright environments
- Brown Gradient Polarized lens provides a 22% VLT rating
- Blocks 100% of harmful UV rays and blue light to 400nm
- Durable O Matter frame combined with C5 alloy temples
- Curved temples and Unobtanium nose pads for security
- Fits best with small to medium-sized faces