Definitely not from the future ... or are they?
Oakley turned to cutting-edge athletes like ultramarathon runner Dean Karnazes and Mountain Bike World Champion Thomas Frischknecht for feedback on the futuristic Radarlock Path Photochromic Sunglasses, and what they've heard has been really, really good. It's no surprise, especially considering that the Radarlock Path's photochromic lenses automatically darkens and lightens in response to environmental light. We promise that Oakley actually designed these shades, rather than salvaged them from a crashed alien spaceship from the future (though both scenarios are believable).
- Photochromic technology helps reduce fatigue and enhance safety
- VR50 lens colorization optimizes clarity and depth with precise filtering that eliminates harsh blue wavelengths that typically stress the eyes
- Interchangeable lens design helps you adapt to your sporting needs
- Lenses meet ANSI impact standards and filter all harmful UV rays
- Radar Pitch lens shaping extends coverage while reducing irritating cheek contact
- Iridium lens coating further reduces glare to keep your vision clear even on and near lakes or oceans
- O Matter frame material resists stress and impact for durability
- Hydrophilic nose and temple pieces increase adhesion when wet
- Integrated surge ports allow ventilation and help prevent fogging
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry follows the contour of the head for optimized peripheral coverage
- Includes protective sport-specific Oakley Soft Vault for storage
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.