You don't want anything slowing you down when you're in the middle of an intense ride, whether it be blinding sunlight or a flat tire. And while they might not be able to help you with the flat, the Oakley Radar EV Path Photochromic Sunglasses are definitely up to the task when it comes to rapidly changing light conditions. Photochromic lenses automatically adjust tint in response to varying amounts of light, so you don't have to swap lenses when dark clouds give way to blinding sunshine.
In addition to the photochromic lenses, these sunglasses are equipped with a wide array of other cycling-oriented features. The wide field of view makes it easier to check your blind spots, and the semi-frameless design shaves weight for a lighter feel during all-day rides. The Three-Point fit ensures a comfy fit and precise optical alignment. Unobtanium nose pads and earsocks actually get grippier when wet, so the more you sweat, the more secure your shades are.
- Cycling-specific sunglasses with a wide field of view
- Photochromic lenses automatically adjust tint to light conditions
- UV-filtering Plutonite lenses protect against UV rays
- Stress-resistant O-Matter frame withstands impact
- Three-Point fit ensures a secure, slip-free fit
- Unobtanium grips keep sunglasses in place during intense activity