Optimized for cyclists.
Oakley's Jawbreaker Sunglasses have a 44% larger field of view than standard cycling-specific sunglasses. The Switchlock lens interchange system lets you switch out lenses quickly and efficiently via the simple switch mechanism. Temple adjustability accommodates your bike helmet. An Iridium coating helps the Jawbreakers' Plutonite lens balance light transmission and reduce glare.
High Definition Optics ensures the lens meets the American National Standards Institute's ratings for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. The Plutonite lens also filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Like the lens, Oakley's O-Matter frame resists impact and has a comfortably light feel, and Unobtainium pads give the nose and temples slip-resistant convenience.
- Plutonite lens with High Definition Optics
- Iridium premium lens coating
- Switchlock lens interchangeable system
- O-Matter frame with Unobtainium nose and temple pads
- Helmet-compatible temple adjustment
- Please see size chart for lens tint information