Developed in conjunction with Bioracer Speedwear, Oakley's newest line of cycling apparel takes an expertly engineered outlook to cutting speed-robbing drag, as well as cooling your upper body as you sweat profusely on the road. Following suit, the Jawbreaker Road Jersey places an emphasis on a streamlined, race-inspired fit and well-engineered fabrics throughout, such as Oakley's O-Stretch compression fabric combined with ventilated mesh side panels.
This fabric combination hugs your upper body tightly while providing just enough stretch, as to not prevent you from hammering away out of the saddle at a rapid cadence. Both fabrics work to pull perspiration off your body, so you can pedal rapidly in warm weather without succumbing to overheating or being soaked in perspiration. Other discerning details include laser-cut sleeve openings with grippers, sublimated Oakley graphics that pop vividly on the road, and hidden reflective details along the rear pockets that stand out to passing traffic.
- Developed with Bioracer Speedwear to cut speed-robbing drag
- Oakley O-Stretch compression fabric for slippery aero profile
- Ventilated mesh side panels for active cooling on your bike
- Laser-cut sleeves with integrated grippers for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper helps you ventilate your upper body
- Three rear pockets for carrying extra layers and bottles
- Hidden reflective details at rear stand out to traffic