Why We Like The Flight Jacket Prizm Sunglasses
We see the road ahead like never before with the incredibly aerodynamic Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Sunglasses. Whether we're cycling, running, or just trying to stay fast in the outdoors, these speed shades keep us at the front of the pack with optimal visual acuity thanks to the groundbreaking Prizm lenses.
Prizm technology works by controlling light transmission and finely tuning the colors to match your environment, resulting in sharper optical acuity and increased vividness of the details around you. Oakley staples such as the Three-Point fit and no-slip Unobtanium nose and temple pads ensure a comfortable, snug fit that keeps these sunglasses in place, even when wet, while the interchangeable temple lengths help you stay safe by accommodating different helmet sizes.
- Racing sunglasses built for speed and visual acuity
- Prizm lens tech enhances color details, acuity, and contrast
- O-Matter frame is as lightweight as it is tough
- Advancer nosebridge adjusts for airflow and speed
- Unobtanium nosepads and temples grip even in wet weather
- Open-edge brow maximizes upper field of view
- Included microfiber bag offers safe storage
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01PS
- Prizm (polycarbonate)
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- microfiber pouch
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/width/temple] 57.1 / 137 / 136mm
- cycling, running, training, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov