While they may or may not necessarily make those feet of yours pedal any faster, the Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Polarized Sunglasses will improve your view—which is key for an enjoyable ride no matter the pace. These performance-oriented shades come with a browless design for improved upper field of view, and the two interchangeable temple lengths improve helmet compatibility. Prizm technology in the lens maximizes contrast, so every tree and field you pass stands out with clarity and color, while HDPolarization keeps the glares off water or passing cars from causing distraction. An Advancer nosebridge positions the frame to block light and open airflow, so your vision remains unfogged, and the three-point fit nose and temple pads hold the lens in precise optical alignment.
- Performance sunglasses for cycling or running
- Provides maximized contrast and clarity
- Polarized to minimize fatigue-inducing glare
- Frame offers lightweight, yet durable all-day comfort
- No slip nosepads and earsocks keep them secure
- Blocks harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays