Whether you're cycling, running, or just satiating your need for speed in the outdoors, the Oakley Flight Jacket Photochromic Sunglasses help you stay as aero as possible while also adapting to changing light conditions and enhancing color details all along the way. The photochromic lenses keep you performing at your best, and continue to filter out 100% of all UV rays even when the lens color lightens.
The open-brow design optimizes your upper field of view, while the Advancer nosebridge positions the frame to block light and open up airflow to keep overheating and fogging at bay. A Three-Point fit and no-slip Unobtanium nose and temple pads lockdown a comfortable, snug fit that keeps everything in place, even when wet, while the interchangeable temple lengths add helmet-compatibility so you don't have to sacrifice safety. And when the day comes to an end, wipe down these shades with the included microfiber bag and store them safely away until next time.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Racing sunglasses designed to adapt to changing light
- Photochromic lenses change with the varying light for clear vision
- O-Matter frame lightweight yet tough
- Advancer nosebridge promotes airflow and ideal positioning
- Unobtanium nosepads and temples secure the fit in wet weather
- Open-edge brow optimizes upper field of view
- Included microfiber bag offers safe storage