Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses
Angles. It's all about the angles. The Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Iridium takes the same exact frame as the Flak Jacket, but has a slightly larger, more squared-off XLJ lens. So you get all the same features, only with a little more coverage for larger faces.
As with the standard Flak Jacket, the XLJ is all about sport, and it's all about lifestyle. It looks and works just right whether you're groveling in your drops or kicking back with a cold one. This kind of multi-purpose use is appealing for the simplicity it affords.
The Flak Jacket has an O Matter frame for lightweight, durability, and comfort, and the Unobtanium nose piece and ear socks help make the three-point fit as secure as wearing full-face goggles. High Definition Optics on Plutonite lenses offer great clarity, and to keep them that way, Oakley coats the lenses with a hydrophobic and oleophobic solution. These are features on all of Oakley's sport glasses; they haven't skimped just because the look here is fashionable. And being both sporty and fashionable is what the Flak Jacket is about.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A light and sharp pair of sunnies for taking on the outdoors
- Larger, squared-off lens provides more coverage from the sun
- Aerodynamic profile won't slow you down in the drops
- O-Matter frame keeps things light, durable, and comfortable
- Unobtanium nose and eat pieces make for a secure fit
- Hydro-and-oleophobic coating sheds mud, rain, and road spray