The Oakley Field Jacket Prizm Sunglasses offer excellent clarity, lightweight comfort, and a wide field of vision whether you're trail running, cycling down the open road, or tearing up trails on your mountain bike. One of the hallmarks of the Field Jacket is Advancer technology, which is a nosebridge piece that blocks out light from sneaking in the sides, while allowing airflow to combat fogging and overheating. Plutonite lenses are lightweight and offer undistorted vision, and Prizm technology delivers stunning color and contrast to make your view pop. Side contours maximize peripheral field of view so you can spot passing cars and other riders. Whether you're using pedal power or propelling yourself with your own two legs, count on the Field Jacket to keep up.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses for trail running, cycling, or mountain biking
- Advancer technology blocks light while allowing airflow
- Interchangeable temples let you customize (sold separately)
- Prizm technology makes view sharper and bolder
- Plutonite lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Unobtanium pads provide secure grip, even when wet
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment