Time to fly.
Keep your eyes on the road or trail ahead while you mountain bike, trail run, or road ride with the Oakley Field Jacket Prizm Polarized Sunglasses. Not only do these sporty shades offer a huge field of vision that allows you to keep a close eye on everything going on around you, but they also sport polarized lenses that eliminate glare from blinding blacktop, shimmering shorelines, and glistening trails. If that wasn't enough, the Field Jacket Prizm Polarized also feature innovative Advancer technology, which is a nosebridge piece that blocks out light from sneaking in the sides, while allowing airflow to combat fogging and overheating.
Plutonite lenses are lightweight and offer undistorted vision, and Prizm technology delivers stunning color and contrast to make your view pop. Unobtanium pads prevent your sunglasses from slipping, even when you work up a big sweat or ride through a light rain. Side contours maximize peripheral field of view so you can spot passing cars and other riders. So no matter if you're running a muddy trail or cycling a gritty road, you'll want the Field Jacket Prizm Polarized by your side.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polarized shades for trail running, cycling, or mountain biking
- Advancer technology blocks light while allowing airflow
- Interchangeable temples let you customize (sold separately)
- Prizm technology makes view sharper and bolder
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare from reflective surfaces
- Unobtanium pads provide secure grip, even when wet
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment