Eyes on the prize.
Whether you're speeding down a narrow dirt trail on your mountain bike, running across an alpine meadow, or cycling along a lonely highway, keep your peepers protected with the Oakley Field Jacket Photochromic Sunglasses. These sporty shades offer a wide field of vision that makes you the master of your chosen domain, and they feature photochromic lenses that automatically adjust tint in response to changing light, so you're not caught off-guard when the skies change from sunny to overcast in an instant.
Another notable feature of the Field Jacket Photochromic is Advancer technology, which is a nosebridge piece that blocks out light from sneaking in the sides, while allowing airflow to combat fogging and overheating. Plutonite lenses are lightweight and offer undistorted vision, and Unobtanium pads maintain a comfortable and secure grip. Side contours maximize peripheral field of view so you can spot passing cars and other riders. No matter where or how you're moving, count on the Field Jacket Photochromic to be a worthy sidekick.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sporty shades for trail running, cycling, or mountain biking
- Photochromic lenses automatically adjust to changing light
- Advancer technology blocks light while allowing airflow
- Interchangeable temples let you customize (sold separately)
- Plutonite lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Unobtanium pads provide secure grip, even when wet
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment