Why We Like The DRT5 Helmet
After taking a bit of a hiatus from the mountain bike world, Oakley is back with a new helmet that's designed, engineered, and tested by expert riders, including a close collaboration with 3x World Champion Greg Minnaar. Made for trail riding and enduro racing, the DRT5 Helmet offers the protection needed to confidently rip down technical descents, along with extensive ventilation for those unforgiving climbs back to the top. Standout features include an innovative eyewear stowing mechanism that securely fastens your sunglasses to the top of the helmet during extended climbs or long breaks, as well as a trusty BOA FS1 360-degree fit system for a comfortable and easily-adjustable fit. A tough polycarbonate shell molded to a shock-absorbing EPS liner protects against high and low-speed impacts, while the MIPS Brain Protection System guards against harmful rotational forces experienced during certain types of crashes.
- Oakley's sleek new helmet for trail riding and enduro
- Offers extended coverage and plenty of ventilation
- Eyewear stowing mechanism securely stashes your shades
- BOA 360-degree fit system for a comfortable, micro-adjustable fit
- Tough outer shell with impact-absorbing EPS foam for protection
- MIPS system designed to reduce harmful rotational impact forces
- X-Static pads channel sweat away from eyewear for clear vision
- Straps allow fore and aft adjustment to prevent discomfort
- Item #OAK01ST
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, EN1078, ANX2063
- Fit Adjustment
- Boa FS1 360-degree fit system
- large intake and exhaust vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 15.3oz
- Shell Material
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov