Part of Oakley's newest line-up of premium cycling helmets, the Aro3 Helmet is the lightest, most ventilated lid offered by the iconic eyewear company. Instead of focusing strictly on creating an aerodynamic, streamlined helmet, the Aro3 Helmet maximizes ventilation with elongated linear vents at the frontside, paired with specialized rear vents that promote airflow when you're climbing in a slow and steady manner. Oakley designed their Aro series of helmets exclusively with MIPS technology, so you'll have greater protection from angled impacts with the asphalt.
Seeing it's ventilated more than any helmet in Oakley's line-up, it only weighs 295 grams, meaning you'll barely even feel it there on longer rides. Besides being airy-cool and extremely lightweight atop your head, the Aro3 integrates seamlessly with your favorite shades. This is due to Oakley's use of a Boa 360-degree fit system, complete with lie-flat nylon bands that won't snag or catch on sunglasses arms like other fit systems on the market. There's even a handy sunglasses dock along the frontside, so you can stash your shades before walking into the cafe or pulling off the road to consult a map stored on your phone.
- Lightest, most ventilated cycling helmet in Oakley's line
- Maximum ventilation in both high and low-speed situations
- Elongated front vents paired with exhaust outlets at rear
- MIPS liner reduces rotational forces from angled impacts
- Boa 360° fit system with lie-flat nylon bands
- Eyewear dock in front vents for stashing shades
- X-Static brow pad for comfortable, stink-free wear