Why We Like The X-Trail Plus Mountain Bike Shoe
From the dirt to the pavement commute, the Northwave X-Trail Plus Mountain Bike Shoe is a versatile and stylish addition to our ride. We’re stepping into clipless MTB shoes for the first time, and the comfortable dial adjustability means it's not the last time. We use these shoes almost too much, they’re easy enough to run an errand or two in but they’re even better on the dirt. Great for all-day trail epics, the ultra-sticky outsole is strong and gets plenty of traction during those hike-a-bike sections.
- Stylish and functional trail shoe for riding on dirt
- Composite sole transfer pedaling effort well
- Sticky Michelin rubber gets plenty of traction no matter the surface
- Secure dial closure is strong and offers a snug fit
- Item #NTWZ05H
- Upper Material
- 3D mesh
- SLW2 dial
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 41, single] 15.4oz (436g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.