Spider Plus 2 Cycling Shoe - Men's
Why We Like The Spider Plus 2 Cycling Shoe
Northwave hits the mark when it comes to mountain biking shoes, and the Spider Plus 2 Cycling Shoe does not disappoint. It features all the tech we need for a stellar ride with breathability and durability. The X-Crossbow Michelin sole provides enlarged edges for superior grip, and Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without sacrificing weight and ventilation. Plus, a hook-and-loop strap works in concert with this shoe's SLW3 dial to help us find our perfect fit.
- Peak performance comes from this quality shoe for mountain biking
- X-Crossbow Michelin sole features self-cleaning tread blocks
- Layered construction does not reduce breathability or add weight
- Internal thermo welded reinforcements for increased durability
- SLW3 dial plus a strap for easy adjustment and simple release
- Item #NTW002E
- Upper Material
- thermowelded synthetic
- SLW dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Michelin X-Crossbow
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.