And shine on.
Okay, so you might not describe your trail style as glittery (or maybe you do — we're not here to judge), but one thing's for certain: when you're on the trail, you want unwavering support, and comfort to match, and the designers at Northwave are proving they understand with the Women's Sparkle 2 SRS Cycling Shoe. Don't let the name fool you — these shoes aren't packed with glitter bombs in the toe box, but they do shine through with a certain degree of prowess on the trail, thanks in part to the stiff triple-density soles that keep every watt of your power shooting down into the pedals while you work your way through technical descents, and up root-latticed switchbacks.
The Sparkle 2 SRS shoes start by wrapping you up securely with an overlap unibody upper. This ensures even grip from both sides, distributing pressure to avoid hot spots, and elevating the over all comfort when you ride. The uppers are secured with two asymmetrical hook and loop straps for the perfect cinch over your toe box, and a micrometric buckle up top that keeps your foot for wiggling while you ride. Underneath you'll find a triple-density Speedlight 3D sole, which combines three different materials to offer you comfort, and uncompromising stiffness, raking in a lofty rating of 10 on the stiffness index to keep every watt of power you put down going straight to the pedals.
- Light and stiff shoes that shine a light on treacherous trails
- Stiff Speedlight 3D sole doesn't waste watts on steep climbs
- Unibody upper with overlap construction keeps fit snug
- Micrometric buckle dials in fit to the millimeter
- Use two asymmetrical straps to cinch down fit
- Thermowelded reinforcements in toe box add protection
- Integrated heel system prevents slipping on the trail