Relegates old cycling kicks to the basement bin.
The Northwave Men's Revolution Cycling Shoe demotes your old, beat-up cycling shoes to basement storage where they belong, thanks to its sleek and supportive BioMap unibody construction and seriously stiff Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole. The seamless, well-ventilated BioMap unibody construction wraps your feet without creating undue pressure points or hot spots, especially seeing it's designed in an anatomical, wrap-around fashion. Looking underfoot, the Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole is rated as 12/14 on Northwave's stiffness scale, meaning it delivers excellent power transmission when you're racing and training.
Dual SLW2 dials provide a fine-tuned fit and feel that's entirely customizable to your two-wheeled needs, regardless if like your cycling kicks to conform tightly like a glove or desire a bit more roominess inside. Each dial has a bail-out lever that loosens the entire thing in one swoop and loosens up in micro-adjustable increments, should your ratchet it down too tightly. Best of all, both the tightening and loosening adjustments are incredibly quick and intuitive, so you can dial in your perfect fit and feel while cycling.
- Seamless support and uncompromising pedaling efficiency
- BioMap unibody upper wraps feet without pressure points
- Dual SLW2 dials provide a secure, micro-adjustable fit
- Integrated heel retention system prevents slipping
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole maximizes power transfer
- NW Speedplay adapter compatibility (not included)