Such a rebel.
Tame trails, gravel roads, or the 'cross course in
Northwave's Rebel Shoe and you'll be treated to all-day comfort and excellent
efficiency at a price that's frankly a little shocking. The Rebel is full of
modern features such as its Carbon XC 12 sole with a full-carbon insert at the
cleat pocket that registers at a 12.0 out of 15 on the Northwave stiffness
scale. It places TPU inserts on the sole for grippy traction anytime you're off
the bike and they're highly resistant to wear.
Its upper receives BioMap construction with a wraparound
design for an improved fit and greater efficiency. Northwave adds TPU
thermo-welded reinforcements around the heel, sides, and toe areas to help cut
down on wear and boost durability. The closure consists of dual SLW2 dials, for
even pressure distribution, and it offers easy micro adjustments on the fly
with a single button full release. Inside the shoe, an integrated heel cup with
grippy fabric keeps the back of the foot anchored in the shoe throughout your
up and down pedaling efforts. Finally, the Performance Regular footbed gives
your feet the perfect foundation for support and harnessing those watts.
- An affordable off-road shoe that blends style, fit, and efficiency
- The anatomic shape heel holds the foot in place while pedaling
- Rubber reinforcements on the toe, heel, and sides improve durability
- Carbon insert sole guarantees rigidity while staying lightweight
- TPU rubber lugs are designed to ensure maximum hike-a-bike grip