Why We Like The Rebel 2 Mountain Bike Shoe
Built for performance, the Northwave Rebel 2 Mountain Bike Shoe is what we wear on race days and big days in the dirt. This ultra-stiff carbon shoe ensures that every watt coming from our legs goes directly to the pedals, so when we’re losing the wheel in front of us it’s not the shoes we have to blame. With a protected toe and strong rubber outsole, we’ll be able to get years of racing under our belt with these durable shoes.
- Stiff race-day performance shoe doesn’t lack durability
- X12 Carbon sole is ultra-stiff and strong
- Stiffness index of 12 is just off the maximum rating of 15
- TPU upper sole is durable and breathes well
- Dual dial closure offers a premium and secure fit
- Biomap wrap-around design is built for supreme power transfer
- TPU thermowelded outsole provides impact protection
- Item #NTWZ05C
- Upper Material
- TPU, BioMap
- SLW3 dial
- Performance Regular
- full-length carbon
- Carbon XC 12
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.