Outcross 2 Plus Mountain Bike Shoe
If you're just starting to build experience with clipless pedals, not only do you want a shoe that provides confidence-inspiring stability on the pedals, but it's a good idea to have something that's comfortable and easy to walk in, too. The Northwave Outcross 2 Plus Mountain Bike Shoe fits the bill, featuring a midsole that combines optimal power transfer in the pedal area with a flexible medial zone that offers great walkability off the bike. The grippy Michelin rubber outsole provides excellent grip on all surfaces, and can even be used with flat pedals if you remove your cleats and install the tread plug.
Up top, you'll find durable water-repellent uppers that resist the rough and tumble of the trail, and come with strategically placed reinforcements to protect your foot against unexpected rock or root impacts. The SLW2 dial makes it easy to customize the tension at the top of your foot, aided by lower hook-and-loop straps for added security.
- Trail riding shoes that inspire confidence on the bike
- Midsole balances efficient pedaling with walkable comfort
- Grippy Michelin outsole provides traction on any surface
- Dial closure allows a comfortable, micro-adjustable fit
- Durable water-resistant uppers are made to last
- Reinforced toe to protect against rock strikes
- Laser-cut perforations ensure breathability
- Can be used with flat pedals with included tread plug