Why We Like The Magma XC Core Cycling Shoe
Getting sendy doesn't end with the summer months so we wear the Northwave Magma XC Core Cycling Shoe well into the fall and winter season. These boots are made with weather and cold-resistant details to fend off wet weather while we glide through the snow and slush all year long. We wear these boots in the lowest of temps as the internal Primaloft insulated sock keeps the heat in and stops the cold winds from entering.
- Winter cycling boots for cold weather riding
- Primaloft sock keeps heat in and chill weather out
- BOA dial fit keeps shoe snug for the entire ride
- Carbon sole offers race-ready stiffness
- 2-bolt cleat compatibility, cleats not included