Why We Like The Genetix Plus 2 Wide Mountain Bike Shoe
The Northwave Genetix Plus 2 Wide Mountain Bike Shoe is a shoe that fits for our first try at clip-less mountain biking. After throwing on our favorite pair of 2-bolt pedals and cleats, these wide specific shoes fix firmly to our foot with their dial and hook-and-loop closure. We’ll ride with these on our local cross-country loops, being sure to put in a few hard efforts here and there to get us some added fitness. The shoes are infinitely more responsive than our old flat shoes, and the amount of control we’re adding to our bike changes the ride completely.
- Entry-level performance mountain-bike shoe for wide feet
- Strong outsole breathes well while resisting cuts and tears
- Welded TPU toe protects against impacts
- Speedlight 3D sole is stiff for excellent power transfer
- Dial plus hook-and-loop closure for a perfect fit