Tough, functional, and attractive, the Norrona Women's Fjora Flex1 Mountain Biking Shorts have just the right blend of features to keep you riding hard without getting uncomfortable. The main body of the Fjoras are made from 175D nylon, an abrasion-resistant fabric that's lightweight and quick drying. The articulated knees, inseam, and back are built from Norrona's Flex1, which is a stretchy and breathable softshell that lets you move freely without overheating. The Fjora shorts also have mesh-lined outseam vents to help you customize your ventilation options. The high-rise adjustable waistband ensures a secure fit that won’t slide around during dynamic movement or the occasional awkward dismount.
The Fjora shorts boast a number of features that will be sure to keep you prepared at a moment’s notice. Three zippered pockets keep key items easily accessible so you can gobble down a quick snack while you're on the go or make a trailside bike repair. The reinforced seat and knees prevent wind from permeating the shell, and provide added durability should you decide to test out the dirt with your legs. The knee area is articulated specifically for use with knee pads, but isn’t too roomy to be worn without them.
- Synthetic riding shorts are your best friend for long days on the trail
- Flex1 materials lay-up implements elastane for improved mobility
- Mesh-lined thigh vents feature a two-way zipper for mid-summer rides
- Above-knee fit provides ample coverage without bunching
- Partially recycled construction gives you peace of mind