Why We Like The Fjora Flex1 Shorts
Tough, functional, and attractive, the Norrona Women's Fjora Flex1 Mountain Biking Shorts have just the right blend of features to keep you riding hard without getting uncomfortable. The main body of the Fjora is made from 175D nylon, an abrasion-resistant fabric that's lightweight and quick drying. The articulated knees, inseam, and back are built from Norrona's Flex1, which is a stretchy and breathable softshell that lets us move freely without overheating. The Fjora short also has mesh-lined outseam vents to help customize ventilation options. The high-rise adjustable waistband ensures a secure fit that won’t slide around during dynamic movement or the occasional awkward dismount.
- Synthetic riding short is your best friend for long days on the trail
- Flex1 material implements elastane for improved mobility
- Mesh-lined thigh vents feature a two-way zipper for mid-summer rides
- Above-knee fit provides ample coverage without bunching
- Partially recycled construction gives you peace of mind